Barbecue Grill Maestro
"I shot the BBQ Pit" image thanks to Seth Anderson under Creative Commons license.
There many ways to cook up awesome food on a barbecue grill and we can show you almost all of them right here.
Learn how to become a barbeque star who can cooking up delicious food and cater for the biggest 4th July, Labor day or bank holiday BBQ.
Or imagine an intimate al fresco meal with your nearest and dearest, glass of wine in hand, on a sultry summers evening. We can show you how to effortlessly create a simple and tasty meal at home.
Barbecue Equipment & Utensils
- Find out more about barbecue grills - the choices are gas or
charcoal, with or without a lid. Each has it's own pros and cons.
- Want an alternative to grilling? Learn the real meaning of
barbecue - read about BBQ smokers and BBQ pits - and maybe try something
- You can't make do without a few BBQ utensils. Some you need,
some you don't, some make life easier, some just don't - get straight to
the good stuff.
- Chicken has a reputation for being bland. But some parts of it have
more natural flavor than others, while rubs, and marinades can also help.
- Pork is traditionally the most popular meat for barbecues. It can be grilled, smoked, slow roasted and flavored in many ways.
Ideas For Flavoring BBQ Food
- There is an unbelievable array of BBQ sauce - delicious, sweet
finishing sauces, hot n' sharp basting sauces and dipping sauces can all
be homemade better than mass produced branded versions.
- BBQ marinades are brilliant, and can be quick and simple or complex and slow acting - with endless possible variations.
- BBQ rubs make a very quick and easy way to add flavor to meat.
They can be used on their own, or with smoke to bring greater flavor.
Barbecue Tips and Techniques
- Stuck for ideas? Wishing BBQ wasn't such a pain in the butt? these BBQ tips will give you new enthusiasm.
- Think BBQ was invented in your country? Think again. Many
different techniques and flavours crop up all over the world. Find out
more and try something new.
What do you think?